Tuesday, July 15, 2008

AAA All Star Homerun Derby

Last night my daddy took me to the AAA All Star Homerun Derby. It was cool to see all the homeruns. Many guys hit 2 or 3. I really enjoyed watching Buddy Bat. I even took pictures of him standing on his head. The best part of the night was Buddy Bat gave me a pipping hot Pappa John's pizza. Every game they give 1 out, and I happened to be the one to get it for the Homerun Derby. Wow! Pretty Special.

After that I got to go see my Daddy's softball game. I played catch with a boy who had played on a rival team when I played little league. Daddy won his game. I liked watching him play.

When we got home, after I showered, I got to see the final batter in the Major League Homerun Derby. At least I did not miss the whole thing.

No comments: